COMMANDMENTS OF ROWING:
• Don’t grip too hard- Keep it firm but don’t choke the handle.
• Legs, core, arms. Arms, core, legs- Know the sequence. Practice the sequence.
• Don’t shrug your shoulders up- Imagine pulling your shoulder blades behind you. This will improve your form drastically.
• Feel the connection through your feet- Push off with the balls of your feet and drive back by connecting your heels to the board. It’s like an explosive squat or leg press.
• Breathe properly- Inhale on the recovery, exhale on the drive.
Check us out on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook!