Grab a buddy, grab an erg, grab a beer!
We're throwing another heart-racing, calorie-burning challenge your way this month. We're mixing two favs to create one awesome day of goal crushing: crew and brew! That's right, this is your chance to row towards a common goal, drink some crafty brews, and win some money along the way!
WHAT IS THE CREW & BREW HALF ROWATHON?The Crew & Brew Half Rowathon is a relay race to row 13.1 miles (21,083 meters) on the erg at the weRow studio. Two people acting as one team will have a chance to rack up some serious meters and win a cash prize!
An entrance fee of $15 per person is required to participate. Half of the entrance fee will go to prepping for the event and the other half will go into the cash prize pot! So, the more teams that register, the greater the prize money!!!
WHEN'S THE PARTY?It's all going down on Saturday April 28th!
- 11:30 AM - 1:15 PM -- the weRow studio is open and ready for you and your partner to row your way to 13.1 miles! Your fav instructors will be there to cheer you on and keep track of your progress. Each partner will row 10,542 meters, so together you're rowing a half marathon.
- 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM -- the party continues down the road at Dangerous Man Brewing where we'll get our drink on, pass out finisher prizes, and announce the winning team!
HOW DO I GET IN ON THE ACTION?
- Pair up with your favorite row buddy! You know the one... the one who's always rowing like a badass. You'll be working together to rack up the meters.
- We'll contact you to collect the $15 entrance fee.
- Once registered, we'll send you all the deets straight to your inbox so you can prep and get pumped for the event of the season!
- All participants will be awarded a finisher's pint glass, because you'll totally earn it.
- The meters you row can be applied to your Million Meters Club tracker -- you're one step closer to reaching #OneMillionIn2018!
- We're serious about the prize money.... the more teams that join, the higher the prize money. So, spread the word!
- Don't have a partner but want to join the fun? Contact us anyway and we can partner you up with a fellow rower who's as eager as you!