Grab a buddy, grab an erg, grab a beer!
Back by popular demand, we're bringing you another Crew & Brew Half Rowathon! We're mixing two favs to create one awesome day of goal crushing: rowing and drinking! That's right, this is your chance to row towards a common goal, drink some crafty brews, and have a lot of fun doing it.
WHAT IS THE CREW & BREW HALF ROWATHON?The Crew & Brew Half Rowathon is a relay race to row 13.1 miles (21,083 meters) on the erg at the weRow studio. Two people acting as one team will have a chance to rack up some serious meters and win prizes!
For just $18 per person, you can participate in the event of the season! A limited number of spaces are available for this event. Last time, we sold out in just 10 days, so don't wait too long to find your partner and register.
WHEN'S THE PARTY?It's all going down on Saturday November 10th!
- 11:30 AM - 1:15 PM -- the weRow studio is open and ready for you and your partner to row your way to 13.1 miles! Your fav instructors will be there to cheer you on and keep track of your progress. Each partner will row 10,542 meters, so together you're rowing a half marathon.
- 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM -- the party continues Headflyer Brewery where we'll get our drink on and announce the winning team!
HOW DO I GET IN ON THE ACTION?
- Pair up with your favorite row buddy! You know the one... the one who's always rowing like a badass. You'll be working together to rack up the meters.
- We'll contact you to collect the $18 entrance fee.
- Once registered, we'll send you all the deets straight to your inbox so you can prep and get pumped for the event of the season!
- All participants will be fed with homemade treats, because you'll totally earn it!
- The winning team will win two growlers, courtesy of Headflyer Brewery
- The meters you row can be applied to your Million Meters Club tracker -- you're one step closer to reaching #OneMillionIn2018.
- The winning team will win brand new weRow swag, making its debut to the studio at this event. A special tank for women and t-shirt for men.
- Don't have a partner but want to join the fun? Contact us anyway and we can partner you up with a fellow rower who's as eager as you!