Grab a buddy, grab an erg, grab a beer!
We're throwing another heart-racing, calorie-burning challenge your way! We're mixing two favs to create one awesome day of goal crushing: crew and brew! That's right, this is your chance to row towards a common goal and drink some crafty brews with the Crew.
WHAT IS THE CREW & BREW HALF ROWATHON?The Crew & Brew Half Rowathon is a relay race to row 13.1 miles (21,083 meters) on the erg at the weRow studio. Two people acting as one team will have a chance to rack up some serious meters and win a cash prize!
An entrance fee of $18 per person is required to participate. A limited number of spaces are available and teams form quickly, so don't wait too long to find your partner and register.
WHEN'S THE PARTY?It's all going down on Saturday, October 19th
- 10:30 AM - 12:15 PM -- the weRow studio is open and ready for you and your partner to row your way to 13.1 miles! Your fav instructors will be there to cheer you on and keep track of your progress. Each partner will row 10,542 meters, so together you're rowing a half marathon.
- 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM -- After we announce the winning team, the party continues at a local brewery where we'll get our drink and chat on!
HOW DO I GET IN ON THE ACTION?
- Pair up with your favorite row buddy! You know the one... the one who's always rowing like a badass. You'll be working together to rack up the meters.
- We'll contact you to collect the $18 entrance fee.
- Once registered, we'll send you all the details straight to your inbox so you can prep and get pumped for the event of the season!
- We want you to hit that extra meter so we'll have snacks to keep you fueled!
- The meters you row can be applied to your Million Meters Club tracker -- you're one step closer to reaching #OneMillionIn2019!
- The winning team will win brand new weRow swag, making its debut to the studio at this event.
- Don't have a partner but want to join the fun? Contact us anyway and we can partner you up with a fellow rower who's as eager as you!